Video Hosting is an extremely critical aspect for any corporate or a non-commercial website. It is one of the biggest forms of technology that has started to rule the internet world since a while now. It is a server that is dedicated for the uploading and storing of the video clips or video files on a website, blog, social media or mobile application. The most important point that really helps to boost the popularity of video hosting service amongst corporates is streaming without any interruption of ads, and /or the viewer not being distracted by various other videos. This is unlike the other video hosting or video player service providers such as YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc. Videos are a great tool because they are so effective in building that Know, Like, Trust (KLT) factor. Visitors can get a sense of what type of person and /or company they are dealing with, or will be dealing with.
Everyone is familiar with YouTube today, the most widely known video hosting service online. YouTube has gained immense popularity because it’s free, can be shared with the world and has a viral effect. A good video on YouTube can get loads of hits simply because people share the videos with their family and friends, or on social network platforms. YouTube is not the only answer though…
You can upload and share your videos on your website, blog, social media or mobile application via YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or any of the other video streaming hosting providers, but there is a catch. The catch is that this “free” hosting comes with many distractions such as related videos that can send your customers away from your website, blog, social media or mobile application. Moreover, the branding added to your video is of the company providing the video hosting service, which cannot be changed to your branding or logo.
As a smart business person or blogger, you know that this is the last thing you want. And now you realize you need a commercial video hosting provider!
Oh sure, you may be able to post your videos on your web host hosting account but unless you have a quality and super fast business web host hosting account, you will quickly exceed your storage and bandwidth limits, which also drastically slows your website or app. At a minimum, you will have to upgrade your hosting account and spend more money each month. At worst, you may even be banned and find yourself out of business while you work to get your account restored.
So here’s a list of things to consider when seeking a commercial video hosting or video streaming hosting solution:
- Reliability – If your video hosting company goes down, you’re out of business. Thus, reliability and uptime are crucial to your business. Make sure your video hosting company has ample video streaming hosting servers for the number of customers it supports
- Technical Support – When your commercial video hosting provider isn’t delivering your video streams, you need support immediately, not the next morning
- Storage Space – Video files can require huge amounts of space. Make sure your commercial video hosting provider allows you ample storage space for your video files
- Bandwidth – If your video hosting service company cannot provide ample bandwidth to deliver your videos without pauses, hiccups, or pixelation, your customers will not watch your videos
- Flexible pricing – A sustainable video hosting service provider is one which can continuously attract new visitors, while sustaining existing ones. One of the most effective ways is to offer a wide range of plan with flexible pricing, such as, the longer the plan duration, the cheaper the plan is
As you can see, it is imperative to find a reliable video hosting company. BelWether Group is one video hosting service provider that caters to clients and customers opting for video hosting service. In addition to video hosting, the company can also place customized and personalized ads inside your video. In this way, you can generate leads or send your viewers to your money making page or social media page from right inside your video.
Few Unique Video Hosting Features Offered By BelWether Group:
- You get super fast video hosting service (faster than even YouTube)
- You can add you OWN company’s branding, color or logo on your videos and link them to your website, blog, social media or mobile application
- You can create customized ads right inside your video and gather leads or redirect them to your money making page or site, social media page, etc.