Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.belwethergroup.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not collect any personal data on our website. Please read below for collecting data via contact forms.
When visitors leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We do not share or sell any data to third party agencies that is collected via contact forms on our website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
– Google Analytics – Terms of Service
Who we share your data with
We do not share or sell the data to any third party agencies that’s collected via contact forms on our website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Contact information (for privacy and data security related queries)
Mr. Rohit Rajani
How we protect your data
The passwords of registered users (if any) are encrypted due to the SSL certificate added to our domain.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We shall take the necessary legal steps if anyone from our company breaches the data security policies.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive any data from third party agencies.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
The analysis for this is done for contact form submissions to ensure that the visitors who submit their details via contact forms receive the most valuable information required by them.
Regulatory disclosure requirements
2. When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
3. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
4. If you choose to buy on the Website (if and when there is an option available to buy), we collect information about your buying behavior. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
5. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
6. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
7. We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
8. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
9. In case our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you, www.belwethergroup.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.